- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HTMLCenter does not own or control, or to people that HTMLCenter does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- HTMLCenter collects personally identifiable information when you register for a HTMLCenter account, when you use certain HTMLCenter products or services, when you visit HTMLCenter pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. HTMLCenter may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- HTMLCenter also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, HTMLCenter cookie information and the page you requested.
- HTMLCenter uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- HTMLCenter will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- HTMLCenter may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of HTMLCenter to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the HTMLCenter Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, opt out.
- HTMLCenter may set and access HTMLCenter cookies on your computer.
- Your HTMLCenter Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas HTMLCenter uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- HTMLCenter may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions contact us.